This menu is comprised of lighter dishes that were served on a warm Easter afternoon in San Francisco. The main course – Lattughe Ripiene en Brodo – or stuffed lettuces in broth, is a traditional, almost mandatory, Genoese Easter dish.
- A Lighter Negroni (Aperitif)
- Burrata with Grape Tomatoes and Dandelion Greens
- Veal and Porcini Stuffed Butter Lettuce in Brodo
- Roasted Pineapple with Caramel and Mint
Wine Paring: A Napa Valley Pinot such as Clos du Val, Lone Cypress Ranch Pinot Noir
Notes on the menu:
- To reduce preparation time on the day of the meal, make homemade broth the day before, or substitute a combination of packaged low salt chicken broth and vegetable stock.